A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Selby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Selby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Selby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Selby graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Selby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Selby MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Selby practice?
- Dr. Robert Selby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Selby practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.