Learn more about Dr. Robert Selby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Selby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Selby, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Selby graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Selby has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Selby practice?
Dr. Robert Selby practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.