Learn more about Dr. Robert Rafael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafael
Multiple Sclerosis Patient Education Learn about types of multiple sclerosis and how this condition progresses. Patient information about MS and how this disease affects the nervous system.Before Visiting Dr. Rafael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rafael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafael graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rafael has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Rafael MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rafael practice?
- Dr. Robert Rafael has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rafael practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawndale, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians and Torrance Neurologists.