A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rafael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rafael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafael graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rafael has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Rafael MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rafael practice?
- Dr. Robert Rafael has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rafael practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lawndale, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians and Torrance Neurologists.