A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rafael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rafael
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rafael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rafael, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafael graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Rafael has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Anthony Rafael MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Rafael practice?
- Dr. Robert Rafael has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rafael practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Lawndale Pediatricians and Lawndale Neurologists.