A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rattiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rattiner, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rattiner
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rattiner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rattiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ivan Rattiner MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Rattiner practice?
- Dr. Robert Rattiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rattiner practices Cardiology near Williston Park, NY.
See Williston Park Cardiologists.