A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Reiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Reiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Reiss MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Reiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Reiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Reiss practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near El Segundo, CA.
See El Segundo Internists and El Segundo Sports Medicine Doctors.