A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Riechmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Riechmann is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Riechmann graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Riechmann has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Riechmann MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Riechmann practice?
- Dr. Robert Riechmann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Riechmann practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Costa Mesa Hospitalists and Costa Mesa Internists.