Learn more about Dr. Robert Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roman practice?
Dr. Robert Roman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons.