Learn more about Dr. Robert Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Roman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roman practice?
- Dr. Robert Roman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Roman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, OH.
See Middletown Orthopedic Surgeons.