A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Roman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Roman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Middletown Regional Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Roman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Roman practice?
- Dr. Robert Roman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Roman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middletown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Middletown Surgeons.