A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rout is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rout, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Morbid Obesity
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rout graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rout has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Rout MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Rout practice?
- Dr. William Rout has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Rout practices Surgery near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Surgeons.