Dr. S Rozbruch MD Patient Reviews

2.9

February 9th, 2017
Trust
I have known Dr. Rozbruch for a number of years. He has operated on both of my knees. His staff and he are extremely professional and his bedside manner is excellent. I have recommended him to numerous friends. I trust him and his staff.

January 3rd, 2017
Outstanding physician.
Brilliant, competent, miracle worker!!!!

November 7th, 2016
Simply The Best
Hands down, Dr. Rozbruch is simply THE BEST! Nothing but a top notch doctor supported by outstanding staff. I was referred to Dr. Rozbruch by my Orthopedic Doctor at HSS for a complex ankle fusion and limb lengthening surgery. I honestly cannot express how compassionate, caring, sensitive, kind hearted, and truly outstanding human being Dr. Rozbruch is. He takes his time out to ensure his patients are at ease and all questions are answered. It is an honor and I am so grateful to call him my Doctor!!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for sharing your thoughts with others. It is inspiring to hear that I have helped patients regain functioning they thought was lost.

October 26th, 2016
Dr Rozbruch & Co
Very open, shares his thoughts during visit/diagnosis. Worked with me to find best approach to complicated knee repair, and then did it. Rozbruch team is excellent, obviously busy, but well coordinated and patient. Good rapport among Rozbruch, Quig, me, and my wife. Consider myself lucky to have been referred to Dr. Rozbruch for my multifaceted, long term, knee/leg/foot problems. I recommend Dr. Rozbruch whenever I can. Affiliated with HSS, an excellent hospital.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind and thorough review. I appreciate you sharing your story with other potential patients online. I work very hard for all my patients to find the best solution that will get them to a better state of health and functioning.

September 27th, 2016
Consultation for Correction of Bilateral Knee Valgus (Knock Knees)
September 27, 2016 Went for a consultation visit to see Dr. S. Rozbruch and I must say what a great experience. This doctor and all of his staff were so welcoming, very well informed and overall a good environment. The doctor truly made me feel comfortable and most importantly he took time and explained everything thoroughly.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words on my practice and staff. We truly listen to each patient and this helps target the issues the patient faces, so we may design the best treatment. We are happy to hear that we have made a difference in your life.

August 26th, 2016
Multiple compound fracture
We have never been more pleased with a doctor and hospital. Dr. Rozbruch & Dr. David Levine gave us our lives back. My wife would have been in a wheel chair for the rest of her life if it hade not been for these doctors. These doctors are not only the best in their field but also down to earth good people. I do and would never hesitate to recommend either of these doctors. To us and what they did is just short of a miracle. We think of them often and can never thank them enough.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with others. We are very happy and humbled to hear that we made a difference in both your lives.

August 24th, 2016
As good as it gets!

August 3rd, 2016
he is a compassionate, passionate, and extremely talented doctor!!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for you kind words. I truly value every patient relationship I have and love hearing that patients' expectations were met and that they are doing so much better!

June 11th, 2016
Wonderful compassionate doctor
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the vote of confidence and you taking the time to share your thoughts with others online!

April 19th, 2016
I am always treated with courtesy and care. I received prompt replies to my questions during recovery from surgery. Dr. Rozbruch is kind, caring, thorough and generous with his time. The surgeries were a difficult process but I was buoyed by the confidence and care of Dr. Rozbruch and his staff.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words on the care you received from my staff and me. I am happy to hear that you are doing much better. It is always nice to hear that our efforts are noticed and appreciated. Thank you again.

March 30th, 2016
The best
I went into the initial appointment with the attitude that I was not going to actually have the surgery I needed, but that I was just there to find out more. Dr Rozbruch made me feel so comfortable and I instantly had a feeling of trust with him, so I changed my mind and decided to have the surgery. 3 surgeries later I have never been better, and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He made me feel comfortable throughout my experience and was a calm, soothing presence in this otherwise not so great situation. I would not trade my improved life after surgery for anything in the world and I am so beyond happy that I had Dr Rozbruch to help me make the decision to change my life.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that I put you at ease enough for you to consider moving forward with the recommended treatment, and that you are happy with the result. Thank you for sharing your story.

February 6th, 2016
Ankle fusion
After a car accident, I didn't have much hope. I needed an ankle fusion but the methods my original orthopedist were not in my favor. Some tease arch later, I found out about Dr. Rozbruch and I'm glad I did because he changed my life. He's half man, half amazing. Procedure was a success and his team and staff are clearly the best for the job. I'd recommend Dr. Rozbruch to anyone in need for any ortho needs. You will not disappointed.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you are doing much better and that we were able to help you. I very much appreciate your kind recommendations to others.