3.0

Miracle Worker with Amazing Bedside Manner show details Miracle Worker with Amazing Bedside Manner
by Christine Ombres on Aug 27th, 2015

Dr. Rozbruch is a truly gifted doctor both in an out of surgery. His talent in the operating room transformed my son's arm and outside the operating room, his personality and "beside manner" is genuine and truly caring. He and his staff are amazing with my son and in dealing with nervous parents as well!

by Linda Micka on Aug 20th, 2015

The staff in both Dr Rozbruch's office and at the hospital was fantastic. They are attentive, courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Dr Rozbruch did an awesome job explaining the procedure at the initial consultation in a low key, easy to understand way and did the same after surgery. He, Dustin and Erica have been prompt to answer any questions I have posed to them either on the phone or by email. I highly recommend Dr Rozbruch and his staff to anyone.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the positive feedback. I, together with my team, strive to provide the best surgical and medical care to every patient. We understand the importance of good communication and patient education, and this is a priority for us. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts and feelings on our care with others.

medical fraud show details medical fraud
Aug 7th, 2015

When i go down to the police station and file my report for you leaving this frame on my leg, and all the lies i recorded on tape and how you lied in your statement to the medical board to hide what you did to me, your patient, i am posting that police report online for anyone that chooses to patronize your business. You are really sick dr. Rozbruch and arrogant. You did this to yourself. And you don't know how to run a business. You are running yours into the ground. Instead of stepping up and helping me, which was your medical obligation, you did everything you could to hide your crimes. You lied to the entire hospital what happened to my leg. You are nothing more than a white collar criminal.

Extraordinary Experience show details Extraordinary Experience
by Neil S. on Jul 28th, 2015

I had a severe varus leg deformity of 33 degrees on my leg, which caused me extreme suffering for 23 years. During these years, I suffered greatly from arthritis, and was on pain and anti-inflamatory medication. Now, as result of his surgery, my leg is straight, and I am living without pain or medication. Dr. Rozbruch was accessible by email 24 x7 and always responded with both a professional as well as a warm response. He has an excellent staff as well. Dr. Rozbruch is a first-rate surgeon and human being.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy to have been able to help you. Email communication with patients has greatly improved patient care with efficient and timely communication. We are happy to provide this service. Thank you for being such a loyal patient!

Dr Rozbruch show details Dr Rozbruch
by JH on Jun 30th, 2015

Dr. Rozbruch has been the family's orthopedic surgeon for issues ranging from serious deformity to more common problems associated with aging. He is of the highest standard--medically, surgically, and ethically.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. Being a highly specialized orthopedic surgeon and a family doctor are both roles I am proud of, and I am thankful for the many wonderful patients that visit my practice. Thank you for sharing your experience online with others. I truly appreciate it!

May 29th, 2015

over all, it has been an absolutely great experience with the Dr. and his staff.

by Maria Goodwin on Apr 15th, 2015

Dr Rozbruch thinks outside the box and found a solution for my shortened , twisted femur and damaged knee that restored both my mobility and and the shape of my leg . He is an extremely gifted technician , a rarity , but combined with a generosity of heart and spirit, an even greater rarity. Now that walking and hiking , pain free, is a given , I feel incredibly lucky to have had Dr Rozbruch as my Doctor !

Regaining Hope through Dr Confidence show details Regaining Hope through Dr Confidence
by Stephanie S on Apr 4th, 2015

Dr Rozbruch and his Staff provide complete care. I went to HSS with little hope of walking again w/o pain. Dr Elliott and Dr Rozbruch suggested, coordinated, and executed Ankle Distraction Arthroplasty 5 Nov 2014, and 4 April 2015 I am walking without pain. They monitored my medication, physical therapy, and follow on care. While it was not easy nor painless, my confidence in Dr Rozbruch and support staff who respond within 12 hours is absolute. I am grateful.

The Absolute Best Of Care show details The Absolute Best Of Care
by Jill V. on Mar 31st, 2015

Dr Rozbruch has been my and my husband's orthopedic specialist for ten years now. If it were not for him, I would not be walking like I do. I was on crutches, unable to put any pressure on my foot because of a botched ankle replacement. Now, I can live a normal life and keep up,with my 5 and 7 year old grandkids. He and his staff are the most professional, considerate, caring people I've ever dealt with. Dr. Rozbruch has an easy going manner, explains things in a simple manner, answers all your questions, and makes you feel confident in his knowledge and expertise. They email you back within a few hours if not right away. Emergent situations are handled immediately. Office wait times are normal. I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff. Most importantly, I haven't had any problems with my leg and foot since my initial surgeries and I thank God for Dr. Rozbruch.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your vote of confidence. We strive to provide the highest quality of patient care and feel so honored that our patients choose us for their care. We appreciate you sharing your experience and thoughts on our services with other potential patients.

Experience with Dr.Rozbruch show details Experience with Dr.Rozbruch
by Sofya P on Mar 25th, 2015

Dr Rozbruch is the best doctor in NY and a very warm human being. He operated on me about 7 years ago to fix a very complicated foot condition and I knew right away from speaking with him during our initial consultation I was in good hands. He gave me my walking life back! Just recently I had another emergency and he responded in a very timely matter to help and operate to fix another condition from a fall and I am very appreciative to him for that. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and I would highly recommend him and his staff for ANY Orthopedic conditions.

Super Surgeon show details Super Surgeon
by Gene on Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Rozbruch is a terrific surgeon and very caring physician. I was 67 years old when I first met with Dr. Rozbruch and several of his very capable staff. I had a shortening of my right leg of a 1 ½ inches (36mm) from complications from a club foot correction when I was very young. For my entire life I had worn a shoe with a lift and was experiencing back and hip pain. Dr. Rozbruch and his staff gave me a very extensive examination and then explained to me my options to lengthen my right tibia. What I found incredible was the follow up four page letter I received from D. Rozbruch which documented my examination and the pros and cons of proceeding with the procedure to lengthen my leg. I was so impressed with his knowledge and professionalism; I decided to go forward with the operation and had the surgery in November of 2012. Dr. Rozbruch used a relatively new technique using the precice nail that expands remotely to separate the bone. Although, the recovery was no walk in the park, everything went according to the plan Dr. Rozbruch had laid out for me. His office is tech savvy and I could communicate via email to get any questions answered. Day or night I could get advice or questions answered directly from Dr. Rozbruch or his PA Dustin Quig. Knowing I could communicate directly with my doctor was very comforting. For the first time in my life I have both legs the same length, I no longer wear a lift and I don’t walk with a limp. I feel great, I was back playing golf seven months after surgery and I resumed skiing this January. My experience was very positive and would recommend Dr. Rozbruch without hesitation.

Smashed all known records for bone transport length (25cm total) show details Smashed all known records for bone transport length (25cm total)
by M DuMoulin on Jan 10th, 2014

I met with Dr. Rozbruch after three failed attempts (over a period of six years) at limb salvage resulting from Osteorsarcoma tumor resection of the right femur. At this stage in my post-cancer treatment, my only other presented options were the following: 1. Femural Endoprosthesis (metal implant) which would have only lasted for the next 15-20 years of my life. After the device wore out, amputation would become almost certainly the only further option. At a relatively young age of 35 and highly favorable likelihood of long term survival from cancer, this was not a promising option. 2. Rotationplasty. (Partial amputation of the leg from the hip down). The downside is of this is obvious. Leveraging the combination of the Ilizarov method of bone transport and many other proprietary innovations, Dr. Rozbruch conveyed with full confidence, the ability to restore full function of my limb. By no means was this a typical case, as all parties involved were well aware. I came to Dr. Rozbruch with a history of infection and cancer. Dr. Rozbruch and his team managed to tackle every obstacle along the way with utmost precision and at no point did we loose faith in a favorable outcome. Using an Ilizarov external fixator, Dr. Rozbruch was able to grow back 21cm of missing femur bone spanning from just below the hip to immediately above the knee. Being "my own bone", this is an ideal outcome as it grows, heals, and behaves as a natural bone. There is no need to concern myself with hardware or allograft/donor bone wearing out over time. I am pain free and I am able to resume all of the rigorous activities that I would have only dreamed of performing (Including and not limited to, running, skiing, cycling, mountain climbing, horseback riding) after being diagnosed with bone cancer. After the 21cm bone defect was fixed, we were left with a situation where the affected leg was 4cm short due to prior bone loss from other procedures in the past. Most physicians would have simply prescribed a heel lift in all shoes to compensate for the length discrepancy. Taking account for my intended active lifestyle and acknowledging the potential for future Hip and lower back complications that could result, Dr. Rozbruch's went further to improve my overall outcome. Being at the forefront of his field, Dr. Rozbruch had access to a newly available implantable, motorized intramedullary nail that could be used to lengthen the Tibia in the affected leg by 4cm, thereby bringing both limbs to the same overall length. To the best of my knowledge, I was the first patient to have received treatment using this device upon successful completion of FDA clinical trials. This procedure was minimally invasive with no protrusions through the skin (compared to an external fixator). I read some other comments about this doctor and my response to all of them is that even if some of the comments below were true, (which was not my experience at all) results speak for themselves. In the end, I have two legs that were just as good as the ones I had before being diagnosed with Osteosacoma in my femur. I am pain free. I lead an active lifestyle to its fullest and I must express great gratitude to Dr. Rozbruch, Dustin and the rest of his team for all that they have worked so hard to accomplish. In my wildest imagination, I never would have thought things would have turned out so well.

A true miracle show details A true miracle
by Susan DuMoulin on Dec 30th, 2013

Our son had osteosarcoma cancer in his right leg. After a year or chemo and 17 surgeries to save his leg he finally went under the care of Dr. S. R Rozbruch . Our son had no femur bone left in his right leg and when he went to see Dr. Rozbruch, Dr. Rozbruch saw this and designed and placed an Ilizarov fixator on the leg. This was the longest bone transport in history, not only did the bone transport but the bone is just as healthy. Once this surgery was performed and the fixator was removed Dr. Rozbruch wanted to make sure that not only was his femur bone finally strong his wanted to lengthen his leg so that Mark could walk straight for the first time in 10 years. Dr. Rozbruch then placed a magnet in our sons tibia which was lengthened also so our son not only had his leg save by Dr. Rozbruch but his gait is straight. Today he rides a bike 35 miles a day. As a business owner ourselves we know the importance of a professional staff. The staff at Dr. Rozbruch's office is professional courteous and always there to help. They respond to your calls and emails immediately. I cant say enough about Dr. Rozbruch and his staff without them our lives would be so different and now with them our lives are nothing but a blessing and a miracle.

Saved my leg. show details Saved my leg.
by Brett on Oct 30th, 2011

I was under Dr. Rozbruch's care from 2000 to 2002 for limb reconstruction and a bone infection on my right leg. There were no other doctors who were willing to treat me due to the massive complications I had after a dozen surgeries from different doctors for 2 years prior. I underwent an additional 10 or so operations to save my leg from amputation under his care. I am not one to heap praise on anyone but I cannot say enough good things about him and his level of expertise. I am forever grateful that I have 2 healthy legs to walk, run and hike on instead of a prosthetic. Dr. Rozbruch and the Hospital for Special Surgery in NYC provide the best care that is out there.

Aug 13th, 2011

Dr. Rozbruch and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Rozbruch is the best doctor I have ever seen. I highly recommend him. He is the best.

Phenomenal Doctor and Person show details Phenomenal Doctor and Person
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr Rozbruch is not only a skilled surgeon, but one who spends time listening to your issues, explains options in a way you can understand and seems to completely understand the impact of a serious injury on a persons life.His bedside manner, follow up after surgery coupled with the ability to contact him anytime and his almost instant response is unparalleled by any surgeon I have yet seen and trust me, I've seen my share.I am lucky to have Dr Rozbruch as my doctor and would highly recommend him.

Patient show details Patient
by Lacey, N.O. Louisiana on Aug 20th, 2009

My overall experience with Dr. Rozbruch, has been amazing. I highly recommend him.