Dr. S Rozbruch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Unethical doctor
His word is as meaningless. Why you would ever think you would win compassionate doctor award is outrageous.

May 26th, 2017
Rozbruch visit
I had an appointment on May 16th, about a year and a half after a reconstructive surgery on my lower leg (which had followed a hip replacement, which had followed a major reconstructive surgery on my upper leg.) Dr. Rozbruch is awesome. I had debilitating arthritis in my hip due to a congenital deformity. He's the reason I can walk again. He's always clear in his intentions in what he wants to do and addresses any concerns I have to make sure I'm comfortable.

May 3rd, 2017
Dr. Rozbruch Really Cares!
Dr. Rozbruch got us back to our lives after a serious car accident. His compassion and medical skills, together, make him the best Orthopedic surgeon in HSS.

April 4th, 2017
Best of the best.
Dr. Rozbruch is the absolute best at what he does. He treated my son and did an amazing job!

April 4th, 2017
An amazing surgeon
Dr. Rozbrach operated on my son and corrected a bone deformity in his right lower leg, as well a discrepancy in his leg length. He was professional, confident and sensitive to the needs of a 14 year old young man. He guided us through this surgery and reassured us that my son's leg would be fine- despite the surgery and recovery process he had to endure. Dr. Rozbrach clearly articulated a treatment plan for my son's condition and made all the difference in my son's recovery. Six months after surgery my son was out kicking a soccer ball with the straightest leg ever, and no longer experienced any pain. He continued to grow and play sports throughout high school. Prior to seeing Dr. Rozbruch, we felt lost and unsure as to the best treatment plan for our son. When we arrived in Dr. Rozbruxh's office we knew instantly that we were in the right place. I am happy to say that Dr. rozbruch restored my son's leg and confidence in being active, healthy and pain free. I would highly recommend Dr. Rozbruch without any doubt! He is truly the best at what he does.

March 6th, 2017
Limb lengthening.
Iv waited 38 years for this man Dr s rozbruch to come along and do something nobody else could do and lengthen my right leg. And he made it look so easy.

February 9th, 2017
Trust
I have known Dr. Rozbruch for a number of years. He has operated on both of my knees. His staff and he are extremely professional and his bedside manner is excellent. I have recommended him to numerous friends. I trust him and his staff.

January 3rd, 2017
Outstanding physician.
Brilliant, competent, miracle worker!!!!

November 7th, 2016
Simply The Best
Hands down, Dr. Rozbruch is simply THE BEST! Nothing but a top notch doctor supported by outstanding staff. I was referred to Dr. Rozbruch by my Orthopedic Doctor at HSS for a complex ankle fusion and limb lengthening surgery. I honestly cannot express how compassionate, caring, sensitive, kind hearted, and truly outstanding human being Dr. Rozbruch is. He takes his time out to ensure his patients are at ease and all questions are answered. It is an honor and I am so grateful to call him my Doctor!!!
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for the glowing review and for sharing your thoughts with others. It is inspiring to hear that I have helped patients regain functioning they thought was lost.

October 26th, 2016
Dr Rozbruch & Co
Very open, shares his thoughts during visit/diagnosis. Worked with me to find best approach to complicated knee repair, and then did it. Rozbruch team is excellent, obviously busy, but well coordinated and patient. Good rapport among Rozbruch, Quig, me, and my wife. Consider myself lucky to have been referred to Dr. Rozbruch for my multifaceted, long term, knee/leg/foot problems. I recommend Dr. Rozbruch whenever I can. Affiliated with HSS, an excellent hospital.
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your kind and thorough review. I appreciate you sharing your story with other potential patients online. I work very hard for all my patients to find the best solution that will get them to a better state of health and functioning.

September 27th, 2016
Consultation for Correction of Bilateral Knee Valgus (Knock Knees)
September 27, 2016 Went for a consultation visit to see Dr. S. Rozbruch and I must say what a great experience. This doctor and all of his staff were so welcoming, very well informed and overall a good environment. The doctor truly made me feel comfortable and most importantly he took time and explained everything thoroughly.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words on my practice and staff. We truly listen to each patient and this helps target the issues the patient faces, so we may design the best treatment. We are happy to hear that we have made a difference in your life.

August 26th, 2016
Multiple compound fracture
We have never been more pleased with a doctor and hospital. Dr. Rozbruch & Dr. David Levine gave us our lives back. My wife would have been in a wheel chair for the rest of her life if it hade not been for these doctors. These doctors are not only the best in their field but also down to earth good people. I do and would never hesitate to recommend either of these doctors. To us and what they did is just short of a miracle. We think of them often and can never thank them enough.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with others. We are very happy and humbled to hear that we made a difference in both your lives.