Obstetricians & Gynecologists

33 Overlook Rd
Ste 108
Summit, NJ 07901
908-522-4558
Locations and availability (6)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  beware  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

Think twice before you go there.

|  business man...  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

not so nice

|  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

The Rubino OB/GYN Group was the best place I could have landed when I got pregnant. I only met Dr Rubino once, but that only time he was examining me, he was great. He has amazing bed side manner and although he didn't know me, he was vry caring and left me at ease. He is a great doctor and he has an amazing group of doctors working for him. Dr Alan Kessel, who was my doctor through my whole pregnancy was amazing. he was caring, great bedside manner, he spent as much time with me as I needed, answered all my questions, and overall was jus a great person. I would recommend this group to anyone!

|  Looked at his watch  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2010

Dr. Rubino diagnose me as having a "missed abortion" in other words, a failed pregnancy that didn't miscarry "naturally". Right before my procedure I asked Dr. Rubino can I ask him a few questions before we start for instance "How did this happen?" HE LOOKED AT HIS WATCH and said okay. And by the way, really didn't answer my 1st two questions so didn't ask anymore. I just sat there, I.V. in arm, he was rude to the nurses in the O.R. Gee I hope I didn't keep him from his golf game.

|  he is a very good doctor  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

i felt respected at his office; Kathy the nurse is very good and pleasant. It was a very good choice for my pregnancy, positive experience

|  Anna Smolski, Howell, NJ.  |  show details
by Anna Smolski on Sep 2nd, 2009

Dr. Rubino delivered all of my babies since my first in 2000, when I became pregnant with my twin in 2002 my Husband and I decided to keep him as our physician and trust him to the safe delivery of our babies even though we lived 75 miles from his office I continued to see him until our twins were delivered in Sept of 2003. He is very professional and takes his time to treat you as a person and takes personal care of his patients. Gail and Cheryl are an A members of his team.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2008

Good doctor. He delivered my 2nd child. Experience was positive.