Learn more about Dr. Robert Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rutledge is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital, Henderson, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rutledge MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Robert Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rutledge practices Surgical Critical Care near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons.