A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rutledge is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rutledge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital, Henderson, Nv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Rutledge practice?
Dr. Robert Rutledge practices Surgical Critical Care near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons.