Learn more about Dr. Robert Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Flint, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Flint has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Howard Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flint accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Flint practice?
Dr. Robert Flint practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Ophthalmology, and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Kokomo, IN and Richmond, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists, Indianapolis Ophthalmologists, and Indianapolis Oncologists.