be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Flint, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Epilepsy, Essential Tremor, and Essential Tremor ET.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Flint has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Heart Hospital,The
- Howard Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flint accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Flint practice?
Dr. Robert Flint practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Kokomo, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Connersville, IN.
See Kokomo Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Flint, Dr. Bobby Flint, Dr. Robbie Flint, Dr. Rupert Flint