A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Flint:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Flint is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Flint, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Flint graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Flint has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stanley Flint MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Flint practice?
- Dr. Robert Flint has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Flint practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.