A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hatch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hatch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hatch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seals Hatch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hatch practice?
- Dr. Robert Hatch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hatch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.