Learn more about Dr. Robert Hatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hatch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hatch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hatch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hatch graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hatch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Halifax Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Seals Hatch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Hatch practice?
- Dr. Robert Hatch has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Hatch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Surgeons.