Learn more about Dr. Robert Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Price is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Price, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Price MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Price practice?
- Dr. Robert Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Price practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.