A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Price is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Price
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Price Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Price, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Price has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Price MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Price practice?
- Dr. Robert Price has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Price practices Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Surgeons.