A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Savarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Savarese, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Savarese, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarese graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Savarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerald Savarese DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Savarese practice?
- Dr. Robert Savarese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Savarese practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Physiatrists.