Learn more about Dr. Robert Savarese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Savarese, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savarese
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Savarese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Savarese, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Savarese graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Savarese has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerald Savarese DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Savarese practice?
- Dr. Robert Savarese has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Savarese practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Physiatrists.