A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seamon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Seamon is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seamon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seamon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Seamon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Henry Seamon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Seamon practice?
- Dr. Robert Seamon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Seamon practices Internal Medicine near Laramie, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Laramie Internists.