A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robertx See:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robertx See is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. See graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. See has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robertx F See MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robertx F. See practice?
- Dr. Robertx See has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robertx See practices Ophthalmology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Santa Barbara Ophthalmologists.