A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Seeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Seeger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Experimental Sarcoma
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Nervous System Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Seeger graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seeger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Seeger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Seeger practice?
- Dr. Robert Seeger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Seeger practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.