A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shaddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaddy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Primary Childrens Med Center, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Shaddy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Shaddy practice?
- Dr. Robert Shaddy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Shaddy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.