A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shaddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Aortic Coarctation, Aortic Valve Insufficiency, and Aortic Valve Stenosis.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaddy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Childrens Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shaddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Shaddy practice?
Dr. Robert Shaddy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Shaddy, Dr. Bobby Shaddy, Dr. Rob Shaddy, Dr. Robbie Shaddy