Learn more about Dr. Robert Shaddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaddy
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Shaddy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaddy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shaddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Primary Childrens Med Center, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Shaddy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Shaddy practice?
- Dr. Robert Shaddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shaddy practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.