A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Simons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Simons, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Simons graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Simons practice?
Dr. Robert Simons practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.