A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Somer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Somer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Somer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Somer, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Somer graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Somer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Somer MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Somer practice?
- Dr. Robert Somer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Somer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists and Voorhees Oncologists.