A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stevens is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intensive Care
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Stevens has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Stevens MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Robert Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Stevens practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.