A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strugala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strugala is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strugala
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strugala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strugala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Strugala graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Strugala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Strugala MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Strugala practice?
- Dr. Robert Strugala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Strugala practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hometown, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Family Physicians.