Learn more about Dr. Robert Strugala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strugala is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strugala
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Strugala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strugala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Strugala graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Strugala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Strugala MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Strugala practice?
- Dr. Robert Strugala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Strugala practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hometown, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Family Physicians.