A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Strugala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Strugala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Strugala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Strugala graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Strugala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Strugala MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Strugala practice?
- Dr. Robert Strugala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Strugala practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hometown, IL and Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Sports Medicine Doctors, and Chicago Family Physicians.