A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Suter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Suter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Suter graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Suter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Suter DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Suter practice?
- Dr. Robert Suter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Suter practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.