A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sutter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Sutter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Sutter MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Robert Sutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sutter practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.