Learn more about Dr. Robert Swezey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swezey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swezey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swezey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swezey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swezey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swezey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leonard Swezey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Swezey practice?
- Dr. Robert Swezey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Swezey practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Rheumatologists, and Santa Monica Physiatrists.