A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Swezey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Swezey is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Swezey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swezey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swezey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leonard Swezey MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Swezey practice?
- Dr. Robert Swezey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Swezey practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists, Santa Monica Rheumatologists, and Santa Monica Physiatrists.