A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bailey, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bailey, FAAP, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Bailey FAAP, MD, and PHARMD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Robert Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bailey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians and Scottsdale General Practitioners.