Learn more about Dr. Robert Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bailey, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bailey, FAAP, MD, PHARMD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Bailey FAAP, MD, and PHARMD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Robert Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Bailey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale General Practitioners.