A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schreiber, Pulmonologist, Anesthesiologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schreiber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schreiber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Schreiber MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Robert Schreiber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schreiber practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Massapequa, NY.
See Great Neck Internists and Great Neck Critical Care Practitioners.