Dr. Robert Tomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tomas?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Tomas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 6th, 2017

Dr. Robert Tomas DO

In my opinion Dr Robert Tomas is a "World Class" surgeon. He specializes in hernia repair surgery. Dr. Tomas is a master of the Desrada procedure. He is surrounded by a team of exceptional and caring medical professionals. If you are in need of hernia repair surgery, contact, Dr. Tomas at U First Health in Fort Myers, FL. Trust me. It's worth the trip. You'll thank me later. - Timothy J. OLeary

April 21st, 2017

Run from him!

He lied to me prior to surgery, did everything opposite in the OR than what we discussed, then promised to revise on f/u visit, and now refuses to fix his mess! Instructs me to go to another surgeon to clean up his mess! I would not recommend his service or his lack of professionalism.

October 27th, 2016

Inguinal hernia

Dr. Tomas and his entire staff made me feel very comfortable. They were very kind and courteous. I had a left inguinal hernia. Did some research and found out that I didn't want mesh. Then I was fortunet to find Dr. Tomas and the Desarda technique. Sent them an email they responded faster than expected and got me scheduled for my pre op on a Thursday and surgery on Friday. Couldn't be happier! It's been almost three weeks since operation very little pain. Glad I went this route. Dr.Tomas is in Ft.Meyers Fl, it was almost a four hour drive across the state well worth it. Thanks again to Dr. Tomas and staff. BJ, Rajim, Joyce, Kathy, Sammy and everyone else I forgot, you all are outstanding individuals thanks

October 16th, 2016

Don't allow a surgeon to put plastic mesh in your groin

Dr. Tomas and his team are excellent. I had a Desarda repair with Dr. Tomas in May 2016 and am extremely happy with the results. Having had mesh hernia repair in the past with a different doctor (which ended up being a total disaster) I can tell you this is a better option. Had I done my research initially I could have avoided my mesh nightmare (pain, erosion & autoimmune disease) and saved me and my family a tremendous amount of heartache, worry and 10's of thousands in medical expenses.

April 2nd, 2016

Ufirsthealth dr. Tomas

Just had an inguinal hernia repair yesterday with dr. Robert Tomas at ufirsthealth in fort Meyers Florida. The surgery and the whole process was absolutely seamless. Him and the staff made me feel very comfortable. I had a paritex mesh in me that was giving me problems. Dr. Tomas removed the mesh and repaired the hernia via desarda technique. Second day in I have no pain. Just tightness obviously because he is stretching your own muscle, but this doc is a doc for the people. He is absolutely the real deal and I am glad to come across him and his facility. Thank you for giving my life back doc.

September 7th, 2015

No mesh inguinal hernia repair

I had a moderate left inguinal hernia..I did not want to put monofilament mesh in my body. Had my own tissue repair performed by dr robert tomas in ft Myers in June. Awesome job he did. I feel great and no pain .. Feels real solid. I am very happy I chose this route . It was the right choice.. No mesh.

July 22nd, 2015

Very Pleased Patient

Extremely skilled surgeon - in my extensive research I found him to be the best surgeon for my complicated inguinal hernia repair. I feel fortunate to have found him. I have been very pleased with his expertise. He has a pleasing gentle manner about him and instills his confidence which puts you at ease.

November 5th, 2011