A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Trostel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Trostel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Trostel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Trostel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Trostel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rhoads Trostel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Trostel practice?
- Dr. Robert Trostel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Trostel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Garland, TX.
See Garland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.