A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Tsai MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Robert Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tsai practices General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Primary Care Doctors.