A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tsai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsai
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Tsai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Tsai MD is a male General Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Robert Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tsai practices General Practice near Paramount, CA.
See Paramount Primary Care Doctors.