Learn more about Dr. Robert Vandenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vandenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vandenberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vandenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vandenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vandenberg graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vandenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Capital Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dewey Vandenberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Vandenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Vandenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vandenberg practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Lacey, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA and Centralia, WA.
See Lacey Primary Care Doctors and Lacey Geriatric Doctors.