A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vogt-Lowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vogt-Lowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vogt-Lowell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vogt-Lowell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt-Lowell graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Vogt-Lowell has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Miami Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Vogt-Lowell MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Vogt-Lowell practice?
- Dr. Robert Vogt-Lowell has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vogt-Lowell practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL and Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Pediatric Specialists.