Learn more about Dr. Robert Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Frederick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frederick
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Frederick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frederick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frederick has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Winston Frederick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Frederick practice?
- Dr. Robert Frederick has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Frederick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.