Learn more about Dr. Robert Frederick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Frederick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frederick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frederick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Frederick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederick graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frederick has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Winston Frederick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Frederick practice?
- Dr. Robert Frederick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Frederick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.