Learn more about Dr. Robert Irwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Irwin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Irwin
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Irwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Irwin, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Irwin graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Irwin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Irwin MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Irwin practice?
- Dr. Robert Irwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Irwin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Physiatrists.