Family Physicians

Dupage Medical Group in Wheaton On Main Street
1800 N Main St
Wheaton, IL 60187
630-510-6900
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

Dr. Kemp is just plain awful. He has zero communication with his nurses and staff, as well as doesn't even look at any of their notes before seeing you. He is horrible at diagnosing patients, I actually ended up in the emergency room 2 days after seeing him because he told me my bronchitis and sinus infection were "just a viral thing" that would go away on it's own. Then as the follow up to that, he asked me why I went to the emergency room? As if it was my fault he misdiagnosed me. Him and his staff have trouble with ordinary request, like prescription refills. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by JB on Jul 27th, 2013

One of the best doctors I've had. He asked good questions, listened well, and was very personable.

|  show details
Jul 23rd, 2013

I believe that this man was one of the worst doctors I ever have had treat me...ever. He is pompous and thinks very highly of himself and very little of me as a person. I felt like I wasn't good enough to take his time as I sat there. I had to see him several times, and I began to notice that he would always ask why I hadn't had a breast exam or a pap smear FIRST before talking with me about my reasons for coming to see him in the first place---he had no interest in helping me with those, especially if I had to ask him more than one thing. When I said, "I am sick and I would like to talk with you about that first...don't you care about me?" He responded, "No, I don't." I could not believe my ears...but he really said that! He tried to say that the other things were more important, but the words were out, and his treatment of me supported that comment. I am looking for a way to leave this medical group. My advice is to look elsewhere.

|  Does not listen to the patient whatsoever!  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2013

Worse doctor I have ever been to. Has a God Complex. Went to him to be treated after hours walk-in for breathing issues and possible recurrent pneumonia and he proceeded to tell me how I could throw out my inhaler because it would not work unless I was asthmatic, how he was going to put me on a Z-pac even though I told him I had been on 2 packs before and they didn't work and that's why my gp put my on levoquin and then proceeded to tell me that for someone "my age" it should work and that was what he was going to do. Would not listen to what I had to say and would not even pay attention to my chart. I think if you went to him he would seem pleasant and treat you as HE SAW FIT. However, if you had anything to say for your own care or prior care you have had, he would ignore you. That is not a doctor in my opinion.