A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Patterson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Allergist & Immunologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue
- Preventative and Integrative Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Patterson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Robert Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Patterson practices Family Medicine near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Family Physicians.