A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Phillips MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Robert Phillips has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.