Dr. Robert Wai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wai?

December 12th, 2016

Dr. Wai for sure is the best OBGYN around. My mom was one of his very first patients, where he then delivered me. Along with my mother and sister, I have been going to Dr. Wai and could not ask for a better doctor. Now that I am pregnant and it is a high risk pregnancy, he has done an amazing job at keeping me calm and reassuring me everything is right on track and he knows exactly what to say. I am so blessed to have Dr. Wai deliver my baby!

May 30th, 2015

Dr. Wai delivered 4 of my children! He is the best doctor. A lot of doctors aren't always the doctors for delivery, but Dr. Wai was always there for mine. He is sincere and caring, and that means a lot.

February 3rd, 2015

Great doctor & staff

Wonderful doctor and staff. He is very calm and polite. Prenatal care was excellent, as was labor and delivery. Would highly recommend to everyone.

December 6th, 2013

excellent

Dr. Wai's care and bedside manner was impeccable throughout my pregnancy and delivery. I highly recommend Dr.Wai.

November 12th, 2013

I love Dr. Wai

Dr. Wai delivered my first baby in early September. He and his staff were always friendly and thoroughly answered all of my questions. I never had trouble getting in to see the doctor if something came up in between my scheduled appointments, and I rarely had to wait in the waiting room more than 10-15 minutes before being called back to see the doctor. I had a fairly easy pregnancy, but I had to have a c-section. He was great in the OR and with following up afterward. I have zero complaints with the care I was given throughout my pregnancy and delivery. I read some of the comments about the office being dirty. That's absolutely untrue. It's not a brand new facility, so it doesn't aesthetically dazzle you like a brand new facility would, but it's in no way dirty or trashy. Also, regarding the comment about the lady who was offended by Dr. Wai telling her not to eat cookies and sweets: He told me the same thing when I'd gained more weight than usual between appointments, and I wasn't really overweight when I got pregnant. I feel he probably says that to everyone and wasn't singling her out because she was overweight to begin with. Anyway, I can't say enough great stuf about Dr. Wai. I will recommend him without hesitation!

September 25th, 2013

Office is not organized...and dirty. Wish I would have switched sooner. His nurse is not very friendly!

July 18th, 2012

Horrible

Read the negative reviews and believe them. Don't go here. I am suffering a great deal and when it came to game time my body was ruined. He failed to diagnose late pre-e and was not overly concerned when the us showed my baby had not grown the last two weeks. I found out later I should have been admitted to the hospital at one point and was instead put on bed rest. He also did an internal exam on me 3 wks pp instead of 6 wks! And following an emergency section, they billed us triple what they said. Lucky to be alive and thank God for that...not Dr. Wai.

May 30th, 2012

Kind but not thorough...left with complications

Pray you have a normal pregnancy and you'll be fine. Dr. Wai is kind but if you or your baby wind up with complications hope you can switch docs. I was left with a botched c-section, not given a 6 wk follow up and could have lost my or my babies life for lack of immediate intervention when things quickly went wrong at the end of the pregnancy. I believe many of these reviews are false or everyone had a smooth Pregnancy and vaginal delivery. Keep looking if these things are a cause for concern.

January 11th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

My husband and I cannot say enough praises for Dr Wai. He is excellent in his profession and demonstrates perf ect bedside manners. He has delivered my first baby and helped us through a miscarriage. The Nurses at the hospital go to Dr Wai and their daughters also use him for their pregnancies. That says a lot about a Dr!

October 6th, 2010

Sweet, caring, AWESOME OB/GYN

I love Dr. Wai. He tries to deliver all his own patients. He is very kind, great bedside manner and also extremely knowledgeable. I feel at ease and completely trust his expertise .

July 2nd, 2010

great ob/gyn

could not be happier with Dr. Wai. best gyn in the area. excellent surgeon and pays attention to details

March 11th, 2010

best of the best

Dr. Wai just delivered our first child last week. I cannot say enough good words about this man. He has truly been a blessing to our family. He guided us through a very high risk pregnancy and always listened to any of our concerns. You would never be able to find a better person to trust with your pregnancy.