Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist

1600 W College St
Ste 540
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-481-5863
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  excellent  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Wai's care and bedside manner was impeccable throughout my pregnancy and delivery. I highly recommend Dr.Wai.

|  I love Dr. Wai  |  show details
by Brooke A. on Nov 12th, 2013

Dr. Wai delivered my first baby in early September. He and his staff were always friendly and thoroughly answered all of my questions. I never had trouble getting in to see the doctor if something came up in between my scheduled appointments, and I rarely had to wait in the waiting room more than 10-15 minutes before being called back to see the doctor. I had a fairly easy pregnancy, but I had to have a c-section. He was great in the OR and with following up afterward. I have zero complaints with the care I was given throughout my pregnancy and delivery. I read some of the comments about the office being dirty. That's absolutely untrue. It's not a brand new facility, so it doesn't aesthetically dazzle you like a brand new facility would, but it's in no way dirty or trashy. Also, regarding the comment about the lady who was offended by Dr. Wai telling her not to eat cookies and sweets: He told me the same thing when I'd gained more weight than usual between appointments, and I wasn't really overweight when I got pregnant. I feel he probably says that to everyone and wasn't singling her out because she was overweight to begin with. Anyway, I can't say enough great stuf about Dr. Wai. I will recommend him without hesitation!

Sep 25th, 2013

Office is not organized...and dirty. Wish I would have switched sooner. His nurse is not very friendly!

|  Horrible  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

Read the negative reviews and believe them. Don't go here. I am suffering a great deal and when it came to game time my body was ruined. He failed to diagnose late pre-e and was not overly concerned when the us showed my baby had not grown the last two weeks. I found out later I should have been admitted to the hospital at one point and was instead put on bed rest. He also did an internal exam on me 3 wks pp instead of 6 wks! And following an emergency section, they billed us triple what they said. Lucky to be alive and thank God for that...not Dr. Wai.

|  Kind but not thorough...left with complications  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

Pray you have a normal pregnancy and you'll be fine. Dr. Wai is kind but if you or your baby wind up with complications hope you can switch docs. I was left with a botched c-section, not given a 6 wk follow up and could have lost my or my babies life for lack of immediate intervention when things quickly went wrong at the end of the pregnancy. I believe many of these reviews are false or everyone had a smooth Pregnancy and vaginal delivery. Keep looking if these things are a cause for concern.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

My husband and I cannot say enough praises for Dr Wai. He is excellent in his profession and demonstrates perf ect bedside manners. He has delivered my first baby and helped us through a miscarriage. The Nurses at the hospital go to Dr Wai and their daughters also use him for their pregnancies. That says a lot about a Dr!

|  Sweet, caring, AWESOME OB/GYN  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

I love Dr. Wai. He tries to deliver all his own patients. He is very kind, great bedside manner and also extremely knowledgeable. I feel at ease and completely trust his expertise.

|  great ob/gyn  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2010

could not be happier with Dr. Wai. best gyn in the area. excellent surgeon and pays attention to details

|  best of the best  |  show details
by jenny c. on Mar 10th, 2010

Dr. Wai just delivered our first child last week. I cannot say enough good words about this man. He has truly been a blessing to our family. He guided us through a very high risk pregnancy and always listened to any of our concerns. You would never be able to find a better person to trust with your pregnancy.

Mar 10th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Wai for about 7 years, and have been incredibly pleased with him and his staff. Dr. Wait is always pleasant and willing to answer any of my questions. I would highly recommend to anyone.

|  Considering a doctor change  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2010

Pregnant with my first baby and getting more apprehensive as time goes by. I don't feel like he listens to me at all or respects my views/ requests. He was visibly upset when I refused the controversial H1N1 vaccine. He asks me each visit if I have any questions but since it is my first I don't know what questions to ask. When we tried to ask about tendon pain he dismissed us as "normal" even though we didn't tell him I had been injured. One of his nurses that usually tends to us never even introduced herself and is very cold every time. Because I am over-weight he assumes that I eat poorly which I am actually a very healthy eater. Because of that I feel like he might dismiss any problems real weight gain could cause that is not due to over-eating. Up until my last appointment I had barely gained 2 pounds each appointment and during the last I had gained a whopping 7 pounds. He told me not to eat ice cream and cookies...I don't eat sweets so this was really frustrating. I am not morbidly obese or anything; just a little extra. The only thing that had changed about me is that I went from barely showing to a very big tummy. The most recent and most concerning is that I have been tracking my weekly progress (how far along I am) based on my last cycle and first ultra sound and all of the sudden he is saying I am week behind what I have been this whole time. I knew he had just read my chart wrong so when I tried to gently say I was actually another week along he interrupted me and said "nope". I have no idea what sort of problems this could cause but it is concerning mostly because he isn't hearing me. I know that doctors know more about medical stuff but I do know my body better than anyone and the pattern of our relationship is showing he might not listen to me at all. Since I am so close to my due date I probably won't change but will considering changing doctors shortly after.

Nov 12th, 2009

Dr. Wai has truly been a blessing to me. He made my pregnancy and delivery a very comfortable and smooth process. He is very calm, caring and professional. My husband and I could not have made a better choice for our doctor.

Feb 5th, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about the care Dr. Wai has provided for me over the last 10 years. There is nothing negative and I recommend him to everyone I know.

|  the best  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2008

Dr. Wai is an excellent physician. Very professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. I would not see anyone else. Could not be in better hands.

|  the best ob/gyn  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2008

Compassionate, professional, caring. Takes time to explain procedures and processes. Could not be happier with my choice.