Learn more about Dr. Robert Waltrip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waltrip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Waltrip, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltrip graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waltrip has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Upmc St Margaret
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waltrip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Waltrip practice?
Dr. Robert Waltrip practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mars, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Butler Surgeons.