Learn more about Dr. Robert Waltrip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Waltrip is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waltrip
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waltrip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Waltrip, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waltrip graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waltrip has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Waltrip MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Waltrip practice?
- Dr. Robert Waltrip has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Waltrip practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.