A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weisberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weisberg, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weisberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Weisberg FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Weisberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weisberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists, Irving Hematologists, and Irving Oncologists.