A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wettstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wettstein is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wettstein, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cognition Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wettstein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wettstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Psych Inst & Clinic, Pittsburgh, Pa
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Wettstein MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wettstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Wettstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wettstein practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.