A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wettstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wettstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wettstein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wettstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wettstein, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wettstein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Wettstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Psych Inst & Clinic, Pittsburgh, Pa
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mark Wettstein MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Wettstein practice?
- Dr. Robert Wettstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wettstein practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Psychiatrists.