Dr. Robert Wettstein MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Poor bedside manner
Dr Wettstein simply has a poor bedside manner and interaction. He doesn't consider my real issues and is more concerned with being in charge or the interaction and discussion. I would not recommend him in any way.

November 2nd, 2016
4 hr evaluation in Sep still have not gotten results

October 7th, 2016
Arrogant Doctor with no Beside Manner
Dr Wettstein is a very poor psychiatrist especially given that I have experience with 6 doctors over the past 20 years. He thinks he's gods gift to psychiatry. Doesn't listen to me. Has diagnoses way too quick and I just feel like he doesn't believe me about much of anything. He is way to quick to push more meds on me and has poor social skills and bedside manner. I've decided completely to find another doctor. Do yourself a favor and don't see Dr Wettstein as you will regret it and probably wind up worse off with your psychiatric issues.

September 11th, 2013
Socially awkward and arrogant Psychiatrist
I did not feel comfortable in Dr. Wettstein's office. His manorisms and requests were odd. He frequently asked me to leave him alone in his office for approximately 5 minutes every 45 minutes. My meeting was 3 hours long. He diagnosed me with having a mental health illness, but did not provide concrete justification. After researching the mental health illness, I called to get clarifications on why I had met the requirements of this mental illness and he would not call me back. I was finally able to get back in contact with Dr. Wettstein (it took approximately 2 months) to ask him questions which he refused to answer. He would change the subject in his responses. He acted very snobbish and arrogent in his responses. I went to a professional who specializes in the mental health disorder that I was diagnosed with in which the professional came to the same conclusion that I had come to (that I did not have any mental health issues). I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

January 8th, 2010
He needs to find a new field
Rude and yauning through this whole terrifying experience. Find another job, you suck at this one.

May 6th, 2009
When visiting this doctor asked me why I was there. I feel he should have known. Didn't really give me any clear answers. I am still in the dark about my diagnosis ans what will happen to me. It took me over an hour to drive there only to write a bunch of notes and not really give me an ansswer to my questions. This is very frustrated NOT knowing. the whole insidient has been now 3 years in the making. SO IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. WAITING IN PA

August 16th, 2017