- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wisniewski is Excellent. Dr. Wisniewski has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Memorial Hospital of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wisniewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wisniewski practice?
Dr. Robert Wisniewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Woodstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Wisniewski, Dr. Bobby Wisniewski, Dr. Robbie Wisniewski, Dr. Rupert Wisniewski