Learn more about Dr. Robert Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wisniewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wisniewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wisniewski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wisniewski practice?
Dr. Robert Wisniewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Woodstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.