A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wisniewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wisniewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wisniewski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wisniewski graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wisniewski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Wisniewski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Wisniewski practice?
- Dr. Robert Wisniewski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Wisniewski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Woodstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Woodstown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.