Dr. Robert Wisniewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wisniewski?

Posted on April 11th, 2013

Wait time has never even been 5 minutes. Prompt knowledgeable kind and does personal follow up with patients. I have been seeing him since 1992 and find he is the best doctor in his

I HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES

Posted on February 19th, 2013

I have been to many different OB/GYN doctors in my lifetime in an attempt to find the right doctor that I am comfortable with, who has nice office staff, and where you can get through to their office with ease. A co-worker of mine recommended Dr. Wiz. I have not stopped looking for the perfect doctor for me. When I show up for my appointments, I am called into the back within 5 minutes (never a long wait) and the exam is quick, easy, and comfortable. I highly recommend this doctor if you are looking for a wonderful OB/GYN.

Staff not so nice

Posted on April 13th, 2010

The staff is not so friendly at all when you call to go see a specialist they take for ever to approve you.

Posted on May 18th, 2015