A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wyko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wyko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyko graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wyko has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Sun Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wyko DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wyko practice?
- Dr. Robert Wyko has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wyko practices Family Medicine near Dunedin, FL.
See Dunedin Family Physicians.