A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Zabel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Zabel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Zabel DO and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Robert Zabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Zabel practices Internal Medicine near Lakeville, MN.
See Lakeville Internists.