Family Physicians, Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Pico Rivera
6766 Passons Blvd
Ste A
Pico Rivera, CA 90660
562-949-7979
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Excellent attention and care from Dr Luarca takes the time to listen and care for you. I almost don't want to recommend him that way I can keep him a secret and have to avoid longer wait time. He is one of a kind best Dr ever.

|  show details
Apr 29th, 2011

The best Doctor of the world. I have Kaiser but don't trust them as I do with Dr. Luarca. He always takes care of me and my family. When other doctors can't . He has the touch of an angel because he cures you really quick. Even though he charges a reasonable price for visit but to me he is priceless. The staff Rosie and Andrea are the best at what they do, and they do it with care a big smile all the time, treat you like a family..... Customer service 150%. If you ever want to be cure and experience the best of the west try Dr. Luarca. Thank you Dr. Luarca, Rosie & Andrea from the Alvarez family..

|  Super cool staff and doctor.  |  show details
by Mario Saucedo on Jan 28th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Luarca has been excellent. Dr. Luarca is very thorough and takes his time talking and going over any diagnose and his option for treatment. Because he does take that time with every patient, the wait does take longer to see him.This man is very caring and treats you as a person and not a number. He may not be a perfect doctor, as no one is but his intentions are genuine.I highly recommend him to my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Luarca for looking out for my family and your staff is very compassionate as well, Roxie & Andrea.