Learn more about Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perez-Millan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Perez-Millan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Millan graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Perez-Millan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan MD and PA is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan practice?
- Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.