A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan, MD, PA is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Millan graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Perez-Millan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan MD and PA is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan practice?
- Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Perez-Millan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Physiatrists and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.