A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Diaz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Rodriquez Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roberto R. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Roberto Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, NJ.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.