A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Diaz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Diaz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans