Learn more about Dr. Roberto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Rodriguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.