Learn more about Dr. Roberto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Rodriguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Aston, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.