A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Rodriguez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Surgeons and Wynnewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.